Probably for the majority of the users are familiar with the Netflix services. Nevertheless, for those that may not known what it is, we want to shortly present it. Netflix is a US-based on Internet streaming media, which can be access in more than 50 countries in the world.
The subscribers of this service get the ability to watch the videos, movies, TV shows and similar things on the device of their chosen, pause and continue for watching, etc. In generally speaking, the app is a really useful tool, which is appreciated for all over the world and has millions of subscribers. Nevertheless, as the forums on the Internet revealed, Netflix often causes an Netflix Code NW-2-5 as an error code, which is a really annoying and disturbing problem.
The research has tell that the error code NW-2-5 usually shows up on Vizio, PS3, PS4, Xbox, and identical devices. In the majority of the cases, people reported about this error on Sony PlayStation 3, are generally notify that:
We’re having a problem connecting to Netflix services, and please try again or visit the website www.netflix.com/help for more information.
If you are getting experience this error on PS3, Xbox or many other device, it means that there was a problem with your Internet connection or maybe your DNS configuration. To put it more simply, there is some kind of obstacle course, which prevents you from connecting to the Netflix network successfully. Fortunately, it’s not difficult to fix Netflix Error code NW-2-5. If you want to find out how to do that, just follow the steps given below.
How to fix Netflix Error NW-2-5
If you are attempting to stream Netflix while an error code Netflix Error NW-2-5 keeps showing up, for the first you should check Internet connectivity. That’s because the issue of this disturbing error means that there is a problem with your Internet connection, which restrict your device from enter the Netflix server. Therefore, first of all, try to:
- Check with your network administrator in order to make sure that Netflix is not purposely blocked.
- In case you are using cellular data network or satellite Internet, try another network since the specify ones have slower connections speed than wire Internet or DSL.
- Test your Internet connection on your device with the Internet connection/speed-test device.
- Restart your device. Restart your home networks. In order to do that, you have to unplug both your router and modem for 20 until 30 second.
If after all the error code NW-2-5 still hasn’t been fixed, you should try ignore your router device. In other words, if you are using a wireless router that is connected to your modem device, you should try to connecting directly with the modem device. For that, you will need an Ethernet wire. In this case will help you to reach Netflix, then the problem have solved. To check that, complete the following steps:
- Turn off your device that are using.
- Plug-in the device directly into your modem using the ethernet wire.
- Unplug your modem device for at least 30 second and plug it back.
- Turn on your device and try to reach Netflix more.
In case you find the router device as the cause of the Netflix Code NW-2-5, then you have two alternative options – both bypass the router or contact the person who is held for setting up your home network in order to re-configuration your router device and DNS settings.